|Natural Full Spectrum SUN LIGHT Desk Lamp
150 watt light output
uses only 27 watt
- 150 Watt light output
- 6500K Daylight White
- 1860 Lumens, 10,000 hours
life lamp included
- Dimensions 24" x 6.75"
- 100 ~ 120 Volt AC
- 2 year warranty
- Replacement bulb SL5722B
Select quantity from drop
down menu. Low shipping cost.
List Price ... 79.99
Quantity 1 ... $39.95
Touch-on, touch-off Switch operation. This tried and true swivel lamp body was
designed to adjust the position of your lamp where the most light is needed without
moving the lamps base. Natural full spectrum lighting simulates daylight inside. Saves
energy, by providing 150 incandescent equivalent watts of lights output while only
using 27 watts of energy.
The sun will always shine! Sunlight lamp brings many of the benefits of natural daylight
for glare-free full-spectrum lighting that's perfect for a variety of indoor activities
such as reading, writing, and sewing.
- Brilliant white light - Fluorex Technology creates sharper images and reduces
- Saves Energy - 150 watt light output, uses 27 watts of energy.
- Touch switch - Turns lamp on/off
- Long Lasting and Cool Operation - Fluorescent lamp (included) lasts up to 13 times
longer and produces 80% less heat than a regular light bulb.
What is the difference?
Using all of the visible colors in sunlight. The value of a light source is measured by
how well it renders all colors of the visible spectrum. The Color Rendering Index (CRI)
is measured on a scale of 1-100. The sunlight lamp provides an exceptional blue-rich
contrast and an overall sharper image. Regular light bulbs provide an orange reddish
tint on objects and ordinary fluorescent bulbs can cause head aches and eyestrain.
"Blue-rich light sources will improve vision and brightness perception for interior
Full spectrum lighting can:
- Increase the release of serotonin, a hormone linked to an improved feeling of
- Improve concentration on schoolwork
- Increase Vitamin D production in the skin, which lets the body efficiently use calcium
- Ease the winter blues
- Ease eye strain
- Render colors much more accurately for artists, knitters, and needlepoint
- Reduce levels of melatonin, a hormone that promotes fatigue
- Improve neuron function in the brain
TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY:
This product is warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a
period of two (2) years from the date of purchase and agrees to replace the defective
product or parts at no cost to the consumer. Warranty does not include light bulb.
This two year limited warranty is explicitly for repair or replacement of products/parts
and does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, installation costs, setup time,
loss of use, unauthorized service or return shipping charges. Warranty will be void if
product is used under conditions other than its normal application, or has not been
operated according to the instructions provided. Any modifications or alterations to
product will void warranty.
To Reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1) Use only insulated staples or plastic ties to secure the cord.
2) Not intended for recessed installation in ceiling.
3) Use in Dry location only.
4) Injury to persons and damage to the fixture or mounting surface may occur if the
fixture is not mounted to a mechanically sound surface.
5) Not for use with light dimmer circuits
6) Do not install directly over a heat source (stove, etc.)
7) Fluorescent bulbs are fragile and may be hot. Use safety precautions.
8) glasses and glove are recommended.
9) Do not install in series. If the lamps (multiple lamps) are greater than 70 watts.